Game Police Stories Free Download
About This Game
Inspired by SWAT 4 and gritty police TV shows, Police Stories is a fresh take on top-down shooters with an emphasis on tactics that forces you to make split second decisions. Neutralize criminals, rescue civilians and defuse bombs in Single Player mode or Online Co-op. And remember – shooting first is not an option!
Unforgiving and tense, each mission tells a story of two police operatives – John Rimes and Rick Jones, filled with infiltrating gang hideouts, rescuing hostages, making arrests and other life-threatening situations.
- The Surrender System allows you to apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Fire a warning shot near them or engage them in melee combat – those are just some of the ways you can make them submit.
- Issue commands to your fellow cop Rick Jones. Make sure to use him wisely – and who knows, he might save your life in return.
- Randomly placed criminals, hostages and evidence make every level run unique. The placement changes every time you restart, leading to new interesting situations and opportunities.
- As a law enforcement officer, you will have access to end-of-the-line police equipment, such as under-the-door cameras, door blast charges and many others.
- Various types of lawbreakers, from small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists. Each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting skill.
- Complex Tactical Gameplay: Try not to get spotted, don’t waste bullets, regularly check your surroundings and make sure to take criminals down quietly.
- All your actions are scored in real time. Playing aggressively won’t get you a high enough result to start the next mission – so keep that in mind!
- Co-op. Complete mission together for better scores and more fun!
“It’s a cop game that looks and plays like Hotline Miami but has more in common with the slower, more tactical first-person SWAT series in practice.”
“This sliver of game has occupied me all afternoon, despite being only two levels, and I really enjoy how it feels. I especially love how one wrong move blows an entire mission.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“If you’re a lover of Police Quest or Door Kickers then Police Stories absolutely needs to be on your radar.”
Title: Police Stories
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Release Date: 19 Sep, 2019
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.9 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Free Download Police Stories
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]