Game Fisticubes – One Button Boxing! Free Download
About This Game
Fisticubes is a goofy physics-based one-button boxing party game where up to 4 players compete to destroy each other!
Enjoy such features as:
- Single-player tournament mode! 1v1 your way to the championship!
- Online multiplayer with Steam’s Remote Play Together
- A growing selection of different arenas!
- Plenty of match-making options!
- 2-4 player support with customizable controls!
- Anvils that destroy the very floor beneath you!
- Bombs that launch you in any and every direction!
- Vegetables that make you grow bigger than your enemies!
- Springs that launch you upwards to get the drop on your foes!
- Colour Blind Accessibility!
- Bots for offline and friendless play!
- First-person mode!*
- Virtual-reality mode!* ** ***
- Artwork by Bethany Coyles
- Music by The Flaming Pike
- Trailer by Josh Curry-Glasper
*First-person mode & virtual-reality mode are only available in the single-player tournament mode.
**Please ensure you have enough space around you to avoid hitting objects and/or walls and take all necessary precautions before using VR mode!
***VR mode is limited at this time and still in development.
“The best one button boxing game featuring cubes I have ever played and will ever play.”
Loren Lemcke, Super Blood Hockey Developer
Title: Fisticubes – One Button Boxing!
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Release Date: 21 Jul, 2021
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium B950 @ 2.10 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 256 MB available space
Free Download Fisticubes – One Button Boxing!
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]